Neffco Centrifuge Bowl Introduction:
Centrifugal bowl concentrator is a new type of gravity concentration equipment for concentrating gold and other high density minerals. It is an efficient equipment for recovering free gold in all particle size ranges, specially for recovery of fine gold which is lost during the operation of the gravitational concentrators(sluice boxes and jigs). It can be used not only for placer gold mining, but also for hard rock mining to recover the natural gold, replacing amalgamation, and recover gold from the old tailing. Application shows that the recovery can be as high as 99%, and the concentrating ratio is up to 1,000 times. In recovering the natural gold in lode ore with size -0.074 mm, the gold is up to 98%, For 0.004 mm in particle size, the gold recovery is 97%.
Neffco Centrifuge Bowl Principle:
Motor drive inner rubber bowl rolling at high speed by belt and axis. Separation work will be strengthened in the rubber bowl by centrifugal force. Light material will be discharged with the water, and final refined gold ore will come out from the outlet after stopping work.
1. Batch operation with simple cleaning to remove concentrate
2. Relatively low rotational speed to minimize maintenance requirements
3. No added water for bed dilation
4. Simple construction
5. Low capital cost
6. Compact and lightweight
7. Bowl geometry designed for maximum gold retention
Neffco Centrifuge Bowl Applications:
1. Recovery of Gold from Alluvial or hard rock deposits
2. Upgrading and recovery of gold from concentrates from other gravity separation stages eg jigs, spirals and cone concentrators
3. Used for exploration and evaluation of gold deposits as well as small
production 4. Other mineral applications include niobium, tantalum, coltan, tin, tungsten, and scheelite