Introduction: Gold centrifugal concentrator also called knelson concentrator is a new type of gravity concentration equipment, used in the gold mining industry. It is used for the recovery of fine particles of free gold, meaning gold that does not require gold cyanidation for recovery.
Processing Materials: Gold.
Application Range: It can be used not only for placer gold mining, but also for hard rock mining to recover the natural gold, replacing amalgamation. It is also used to recover gold from the old tailings.
Advantages and Characteristics:
1. High concentrating ratio and high recovery.
2. Steady recovery performance.
3. Center discharge design for fast, secure concentrate removal.
4. Environmentally friendly (requires no chemical additives or reagents).
5. Low water and electricity requirements.
6. Low production costs, durable wear parts, minimal maintenance requirements.
7. Compact design requiring less space, easy merged into the existing mining processing.
The hollow shaft of gold centrifugal concentrator can be driven by electrical motor transmission part through belt driving, making the rotation inner sleeve rotate in a high speed to produce centrifugal force. The slurry will be fed into the rotation inner sleeve through feeding pipe, and the slurry particle will be separated under the action of centrifugal force field. The heavy mineral will be remained in the cell guide of rotation inner sleeve, and the light mineral will be discharged through the tailings launder. After one shift work and stop running, the concentrate will be discharged through the concentrate discharge outlet.
Feeding size (mm)
Feeding density (%)
Backwash water (t/h)
Motor power (kw)
Pressure water (Mpa)